Senin, 02 Oktober 2017

Introduce Myself


Hello everybody , let me introduce myself . My name is Safira Maharani Subiantoro. You can call me Safira or Fira. I was born in jakarta on 14th August 1997. I live in depok at sawangan street.I am a collage student at Gunadarma University.

I have an older brother . I also have an younger brother and younger sister, but my younger sister died when she was born. She has beautiful name’s Siti Aisyah. Now, I live with my parents ,my brother and my younger brother. My father name’s Edy subiantoro and he is a technical expert in Petroleum Engineering. My mother name’s Lestari Rahmawati and she has small car wash business. My brother name’s Satria , he is twenty four years old. My younger brother name’s Bani , he is nine years old. My younger brother also has the same nose with me. However, although, my younger brother  and i look similiar, i had a bit of differences. I love him so much.

Now ,i want to tell you my hobbies. I have a lot of hobbies. The first of my hobbies are reading comic or webtoon ,webtoon are basically comis that are released every week on line chat. I ussualy reading comic when i was bored. The second hobby is watcing  drama series or animation. For me, anime and drama story was interesting and exciting. My favorite anime and drama is anime one piece and goblin kdrama. I watched drama series and anime on youtube or nontongo.


My motivation or the reason why i choose accounting major in Gunadarma University is first , when i still in the high school, i really like accounting lesson, i think accounting is very intersting. And also in the industry world, a lot of accounting needed in the organization. With learning accounting, i hope that i could help my mom in managing her business income.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar